58734Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Secondhand dealers in Switzerland

  • Uwe Liermann
    Nov 9, 2008
      Hello Jeff,

      sorry for capturing Bills message, but I've had some trouble with my
      software, and this killed the references of the mails in a certain
      time frame...

      Jeff you wrote:

      > I work for a vacuum instrumentation company.

      Is this Balzers in Balzers, Lichtenstein? Then I know at least some of
      your products, since I work in the coating department at a tool
      manufacturer. I've been twice down in Balzers for operator training.

      --
      GreetingZ
      Uwe