58728Milwaukee Trainfest

  • Joe DAmato
    Nov 8, 2008
      Having a great time...again...and meeting up with old friends. This
      show is over the top. There's a little Z...Wiz Kids being the most
      visable, but for the shear number of layouts and tons of ideas you get
      from seeing some of this steller work...this is a great show.
      Even better I found the local Krispy Kream :o) Like I need them!
      Anyway, if there are any z guys and gals in the area who haven't made
      it out here, we have one more day.

      Cheers

      Joe
      MTL

      ps...looks like I'm having a Loren and Steve-less breakfast
      tomorrow...drats..
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic