58703Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Secondhand dealers in Switzerland

  • John Mui
    Nov 5, 2008
      From: "kz3dx" <kz3dx@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 1:23 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Secondhand dealers in Switzerland
      .

      My second tip, of which you may already be aware, is try flying Swiss
      International Airways. I have never flown Swiss before for long-haul
      flights. I usually fly Lufthansa. I was impressed. Between Zurich
      and Chicago, they fed us 40 or 5 times. The food was excellent. The
      flight attendants acted like they really enjoyed their jobs. The
      flight was good, slow flat turns and slow descents. It was better
      then Lufthansa.

      Maybe we should start a Marklin Z travel group.

      Bill

      Bill, I had similar experience flying Cathay Pacific, and the food was
      actually delicious. When flying to a international destination, I always
      choose a foreign carrier. You dont get service from a American carrier
      anymore. While in Hong Kong, I did find a hobby shop that carries z stuff,
      but it was more expensive.

      John
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic