      From: kz3dx<mailto:kz3dx@...>
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com<mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 10:56 AM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Wanted - Used European Layout - in Florida

      I am looking to buy a European Z layout for part of a Christmas project.

      I am very open as to what is needed.

      It need to have basic landscaping. It does not need to have buildings.

      It can be a single track or two track layout. Maybe something with a
      loop or bridge or tunnel.

      With or without track is OK.

      2 feet by 3 feet up to 3 feet by 4 feet. I need to be able to haul it
      in my SUV.

      I live in Jacksonville, FL so anything within 100 miles or so would be
      great.

      Please send me a few pictures off of the group. My email address is:
      kz3dx@...<mailto:kz3dx%40yahoo.com> (kz3dx at yahoo dot com).

      I will pay you cash when I pick it up so you don't have the expense of
      PayPal.

      Thanks,

      Bill