      From: Loren <ljsnyder@...>
      Subject: Re: Re : [Z_Scale] So you want Z recognition do you? Well, here is our opportunity.
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, November 3, 2008, 11:04 AM

      Jack,

      That is a slam dunk for sure and you and Tony are very much appreciated for
      your fine showing.

      One catch though, you must somehow submit an article and GOOD photos to some
      of these magazines. No guarantee they will use your material, but if you do
      submit, let the Z community know, and we will all be able to document to any
      publishing nay sayers that say "nothing is being submitted" that is isn't
      true.

      Thought for all concerned... ....perhaps at each show you attend, you think
      seriously about some picture composition possibilities and make the effort
      to take high resolution photos of the best workmanship. And then write up
      something and send it off.

      This is a group effort of sorts.