      From: man.ukin
      Date: 11/1/2008 6:17:09 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Z Scale People

      Wholesale of Toy Train Figures/People from Scale Z till Scale G

      hello friends of Scale Detail Parts
      after closing all my ebay accounts I am selling only wholesale to
      customers, retailer etc.
      I have all kind of people, from scale Z till LGB
      Please visit my site

      www.modelleundmore.jimdo.com

      ask for a quote at

      man.ukin@...