58045Re: Sharon?

  • Ellsworth Geib
    Oct 6, 2008

      I have received at least 3 of these Grouply invitations, each with a different name doing
      the invitation to join. I had received a warning a few days earlier and didn't open them. If I
      remember correctly, I think I got one several weeks back also. Just out of curiousity I
      checked Snopes.com to see if they had any info, but they did not. I sent them info on the
      e-mails and suggested this might be a topic for them to investigate.

      Ell Geib

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <butasama@...> wrote:
      > Wow!
      > I didn't expect so many replies so quickly!
      > No worries... I deleted the e-mail and never went to the site.
      > I usually delete such e-mails.
      > I was just wondering if this person was actually a part of our Z-
      > community.
      > Alex
      > --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Loren" <ljsnyder@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Karin received it also... Don't go there Alex.
      > > Loren
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic