58009RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Sharon?

  • Matthew Parker
    Oct 5, 2008
      Nope! Like I said, this grouply send viruses, trojans and other nastys so powerful, that Norton, McAfee, and all the rest can't deal with it. And they are self propagating as well. Once in your system they spread to other commputers and you don't even know it's happening.

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.comFrom: zbarr474@...: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 01:05:58 +0000Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Sharon?

      Couldn't the drive be reformatted??...don--- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Parker <echo31a@...> wrote:>> > Yes I got this email today. I know this Grouply thing from a yearago. They get you to join, then they send you all kinds of messageswith adware, spywear and viruses piggybacked on them. Much of whichcan't be detected by the anti spyware, virus software currently on themarket today. A friend of ours recently got hooked into this, and sheended up with a trojan so sophisticated that even the senior IT guy atthe company where she works, couldn't get rid of it and he's beendoing computer stuff for 15 years. He finally had to scrap her harddrive and get her a new one.> > Yes, stay away from grouply at all costs. Pass this warning on toeveryone you know on the net.> > > > To: z_scale@...: glen@...: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 00:32:27 +0000Subject:[Z_Scale] Re: Sharon?> > > > > To all Z_Scale group membersPLEEZE -Do NOT reply to anything to dowith GROUPLY. This is a scam.Glen Chenier--- Inz_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <butasama@> wrote:>> Has anyone elsereceived this e-mail?> I received the following direct e-mail...> > Weshare the z_scale group. I want to add you as a friend in Grouply > soyou can see my profile with my pictures, my groups, and my > favoritegroup messages. > > Here is the link:http://www.grouply.com/register.php?> r=834254&vt=8544270 . > >sharon> > Is "Sharon" a member of this group?> Is this spam?> > Ivisited the link, but I really am not interested in adding my >personal information to another website, for something I really don't> need to be involved in.> > Alex in Tokyo, Japan> > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> > > > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]>