58008RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Sharon?

  • Matthew Parker
    Oct 5, 2008
      I have a better idea. String her up between two locos going in opposite directions. Then from a standing start, slowly move apart. Should put an end to her nonsense in short order.

      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.comFrom: glen@...: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 01:03:27 +0000Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Sharon?

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Loren" <ljsnyder@...> wrote:>> Na, let's just cut off his essentials and nail them to the shed......"all > together boys""Tie me kangaroo down, sport, tie me kangaroo down..."Better yet, string Sharon up by her manhood with piano wire over a rattlesnake pit...Sorry, I hate spamsters and it really P's me off when one of these low-lifes milks email addresses from this group