58007Re: Sharon?

  • Don A
    Oct 5, 2008
      Couldn't the drive be reformatted??

      ...don

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Matthew Parker <echo31a@...> wrote:

      > Yes I got this email today. I know this Grouply thing from a year
      ago. They get you to join, then they send you all kinds of messages
      with adware, spywear and viruses piggybacked on them. Much of which
      can't be detected by the anti spyware, virus software currently on the
      market today. A friend of ours recently got hooked into this, and she
      ended up with a trojan so sophisticated that even the senior IT guy at
      the company where she works, couldn't get rid of it and he's been
      doing computer stuff for 15 years. He finally had to scrap her hard
      drive and get her a new one.

      > Yes, stay away from grouply at all costs. Pass this warning on to
      everyone you know on the net.

      > To: z_scale@...: glen@...: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 00:32:27 +0000Subject:
      [Z_Scale] Re: Sharon?

      > To all Z_Scale group membersPLEEZE -Do NOT reply to anything to do
      with GROUPLY. This is a scam.Glen Chenier--- In
      z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Alex" <butasama@> wrote:>> Has anyone else
      received this e-mail?> I received the following direct e-mail...> > We
      share the z_scale group. I want to add you as a friend in Grouply > so
      you can see my profile with my pictures, my groups, and my > favorite
      group messages. > > Here is the link:
      http://www.grouply.com/register.php?> r=834254&vt=8544270 . > >
      sharon> > Is "Sharon" a member of this group?> Is this spam?> > I
      visited the link, but I really am not interested in adding my >
      personal information to another website, for something I really don't