      From: Alex
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 7:29 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Sharon?

      Has anyone else received this e-mail?
      I received the following direct e-mail...

      We share the z_scale group. I want to add you as a friend in Grouply
      so you can see my profile with my pictures, my groups, and my
      favorite group messages.

      Here is the link: http://www.grouply.com/register.php?
      r=834254&vt=8544270 .

      sharon

      Is "Sharon" a member of this group?
      Is this spam?

      I visited the link, but I really am not interested in adding my
      personal information to another website, for something I really don't
      need to be involved in.

      Alex in Tokyo, Japan