57991Re: Secondhand dealers in Switzerland

  • mompey
    Oct 5, 2008
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "kz3dx" <kz3dx@...> wrote:

      > I will be in Switzerland for a couple weeks and I would like to
      visit
      > some secondhand Z dealers.
      >
      > I will be in the following cities:
      >
      > Lausanne
      > VeVey
      > Montreux
      > Chur
      > Zurich
      >
      > If you know of any secondhand Z dealers in these cities I would
      > appreciate it if you would let me know.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Bill

      HI Bill

      We were in Europe in March this year and when in Lausanne Switzerland
      visited a small little hobby shop around the corner from the train
      station, but no Z scale, when your there (In Lausanne) make sure you
      go to the transport museum there is a HO layout and a great
      collection of the 1:1 gauge.

      I have found e-bay to be the best value, European hobby shops arnt
      the cheapest.

      Have a good trip.
      Mike.
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic