57968Dave...Re: Secondhand dealers in Switzerland

  • kz3dx
    Oct 1, 2008
      Hallo Jens,

      Thank you for the email.

      I arrive in Switzerland on 11 October and will have meetings that
      afternoon and all day on the 12th.

      I will be in Chur on 22 October. I have one meeting scheduled and I
      don't know how long that will last.

      If you are located in or close to the city center, I will try to visit
      your shop.

      Unfortunately, I will depart Switzerland on 23 October.

      Viele GrĂ¼sse aus Florida.

      Bill Erfurth

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Jens Wimmel <jens.wimmel@...> wrote:

      > Bill,
      >
      > nice, that you want to visit switzerland and Chur.
      > If you want to visit me, please let me know when, and I'll try to have
      > time for you.
      >
      > There is a train fair in a village called Bauma at october 10th to
      12th,
      > where you can meet me and Harald Freudenreich (FR Model).
      > http://www.kleinserie.ch/
      > There are items of Harald, SZL, Z-Modellbau and ZettZeit Specials
      for sale.

      > In Chur we have our TrainTreff exhibition at october 25 and 26. There
      > are some nice Z scale layouts and some new Maerklin Z items from
      > http://www.toyshop.ch/ for half-price sale!
      >
      > Are you looking for some especial Maerklin stuff? Maybe I can help
      > you...let me know!
      >
      > Best regards,
      >
      > Jens
      >
      > www.zettzeit.ch
      >

      > kz3dx schrieb:
      > > Hi Dave,
      > >
      > > Thank you. I did not know about Jens Wemmel's shop. I will go by
      there.

      > > I was also not aware of z-friendsEurope.
      > >

      > > Kind regards,
      > >
      > > Bill

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic