57966Re: [Z_Scale] Dave...Re: Secondhand dealers in Switzerland

  • Jens Wimmel
    Oct 1, 2008
      Bill,

      nice, that you want to visit switzerland and Chur.
      If you want to visit me, please let me know when, and I'll try to have
      time for you.

      There is a train fair in a village called Bauma at october 10th to 12th,
      where you can meet me and Harald Freudenreich (FR Model).
      http://www.kleinserie.ch/
      There are items of Harald, SZL, Z-Modellbau and ZettZeit Specials for sale.

      In Chur we have our TrainTreff exhibition at october 25 and 26. There
      are some nice Z scale layouts and some new Maerklin Z items from
      http://www.toyshop.ch/ for half-price sale!

      Are you looking for some especial Maerklin stuff? Maybe I can help
      you...let me know!

      Best regards,

      Jens

      www.zettzeit.ch

      kz3dx schrieb:
      > Hi Dave,
      >
      > Thank you. I did not know about Jens Wemmel's shop. I will go by there.
      >
      > I was also not aware of z-friendsEurope.
      >

      > Kind regards,
      >
      > Bill
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic