57962AW: [Z_Scale] Secondhand dealers in Switzerland

  • Thomas Habrik
    Sep 30, 2008
      I am not aware of any 2nd hand dealer over here in Switzerland.
      Not all dealers to have Z in their shops.
      You find the full list of all Marklin dealers in Switzerland here:

      shop in shop: http://www.maerklin.ch/handler/shops-fachhandel-index
      all other Marklin shops:
      http://www.maerklin.ch/handler/shops-fachhandel-index/haendler

      In Zurich, Eisenbahn Center and Roundhouse does have a bit of Z, but no 2nd
      hand. I am not aware of that the other dealers do have Z.
      Most of the standard stuff I am buying via ebay.de in Germany, since you can
      hardly find any Z here in Switzerland.

      Have fun over here!

      Thomas
      Switzerland