57510Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Loren's Amazing Working Highway

  • Loren
    Aug 6, 2008
      Hi Butch,
      Just a quick note to answer your questions........yes, there are magnets on
      each vehicle, one in front and one in back to help them track.
      No, the drive motor has no problem with the chain traveling
      through the channel. The chain is just a tiny fraction of an inch below
      the
      road surface. The closer the better, but of course, you don't want it
      rubbing. You just have to be careful with the height of the surfaces the
      road bed is going to be glued to.

      I'll eventually post a better video of the highway once the scenery is
      done.

      Best,
      Loren

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic