57508Re: [Z_Scale] Choke cable or push-pull cable conversion to Micro Train manua...

  • robertfage@aol.com
    Aug 6, 2008
      jduino@... writes:

      Another that some have used are
      the Blue Point manual turnout controller. Mounts under the layout, like a
      Tortoise....

      I have fitted one so far and it is hard work to get it lined up..the rod
      supplied is not strong enough and I had to up grade that and then drill out the
      switch..at the present time I have the unit under the layout and the metal
      coming up and sitting above so I can switch it still by hand... but the unit
      can be operated by a cable (and will be in due course).

      Bob Fage (in the UK)