57129Re: Website Changes

  • David K. Smith
    Jun 25, 2008
      Rodney--

      Saw something familiar on this page:

      http://www.fredlux.com/lux/nscale/track_work.html

      Those uncouplers... that was my article in MR! (June 2004)

      http://whiteriverandnorthern.net/clinic_30.htm

      How are those uncoupler working for you? I came up with the design
      before Accumates were released, and I've heard the uncouplers won't
      work with Accumates, just Micro-Trains. Just so you know!

      --David

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Rodney" <rodneysrailroadtools@...>
      wrote:

      > I have made some changes to my website and would like some opinions
      on
      > it. I have added background images and a Railroad Photo Library for
      > people to share their personal railroad photos or layout photos.
      > Please take a look at it and leave a note in the Questbook. Please
      > don't be rude, everyone can read the questbook. If there is
      something
      > you need to tell me please email me, don't put it in the questbook.
      >
      > I also made some changes in the Z scale area. I changed the product
      > descriptions, I got a few complaints that they were confusing. Also
      > the 3-N-1 Tool now has a standard Center to Center Spacing of
      > 1" instead of 1 1/4". I made some changes to the checkout to make
      > it easy to configure the Center to Center Spacing's at checkout.
      >
      > I did the same thing for the N Scale 3-N-1 Tool except it still has
      > a standard 1 1/4" CTC Spacing.
      >

      > New Website Address: www.rodneysrailroadtools.com
      >
      > Email: admin@...
      >
      > Thanks,