56878Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Z Scale specific events at NTS Anaheim??

  • John Duino
    Jun 4, 2008
      Not always...when I was a kid we had to walk 20 miles, each way, uphill,
      to school, in the snow, barefoot, carrying our siblings, in the dark....

      And believe me, growing up in SoCal that's tough to do! :)

      > David, Actually any round trip on the same road is half down and half
      > up! In a metaphysical sense I guess that means that the trip is a flat
      > road. How Zen. Hope to see you there. Cheers, Jim CCRR
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic