56863Re: Z Scale specific events at NTS Anaheim??

  • Don A
    Jun 4, 2008
      I'm pretty sure it has been Garth Hamilton's wife, Dora and Dave
      Georges'a wife Judi, that have found these good places. It seems to
      me in Philadelphia we had almost 50 people in attendance - which means
      an eatery of only 40 in Anaheim is NOT going to be close to adequate.

      > In a message dated 6/4/08 1:01:43 PM, ljsnyder@... writes:
      > > The Saturday night dinner has always been open to all Z scalers.
      > >
      > That is true. It is a long standing tradition. Typically, we enlist
      one of
      > the spouses in attendance to gather the names and find a restaurant
      that is
      > convenient and can host a large party. Sorry, guys, don't look to me
      for this! I
      > would not have a clue as to what is in and around Anaheim. LOL!
      > Let's see, last year we ate at an excellent Italian restaurant. I can't
      > remember the name, but the food was out of this world. In
      Philadelphia, we did a
      > local brewery restaurant. Yum, Beer.... Let's see, Cincinnati we did
      Uno Pizza.