56862Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Z Scale specific events at NTS Anaheim??

  • ztrack@aol.com
    Jun 4, 2008
      In a message dated 6/4/08 1:01:43 PM, ljsnyder@... writes:

      > The Saturday night dinner has always been open to all Z scalers.

      That is true. It is a long standing tradition. Typically, we enlist one of
      the spouses in attendance to gather the names and find a restaurant that is
      convenient and can host a large party. Sorry, guys, don't look to me for this! I
      would not have a clue as to what is in and around Anaheim. LOL!

      Let's see, last year we ate at an excellent Italian restaurant. I can't
      remember the name, but the food was out of this world. In Philadelphia, we did a
      local brewery restaurant. Yum, Beer.... Let's see, Cincinnati we did Uno Pizza.
      That was one large crowd! Seattle, we also did a local microbrewery
      restaurant. Okay, the mind is foggy, but I am trying to remember what we did in Ft.
      Lauderdale and St. Louis.

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.