56122Re: RE : [Z_Scale] Combining N and Z-gauge on the same layout

  • Scott
    Mar 31, 2008
      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique <ddechamp71@...>
      wrote:

      > For this purpose, you should look towards Nm
      > equipment, that uses 6.5mm gauge track, but with a
      > prototype shape and ratio between track gauge and
      > rolling stock size (width, length, height).
      >
      > Dom

      Oh No, not Nm gauge again, I thought the spell had been broken
      for Me! ;)
      I Hadn't deen the FR website for over a year since my old laptop
      had died and I lost the weblink! :*(
      Do you know how much I'd have to sweet talk and romance my wife
      to bring ANOTHER tiny train scale into the house! :O
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic