56120RE : [Z_Scale] Combining N and Z-gauge on the same layout

  • de Champeaux Dominique
    Mar 31, 2008
      For this purpose, you should look towards Nm
      equipment, that uses 6.5mm gauge track, but with a
      prototype shape and ratio between track gauge and
      rolling stock size (width, length, height).

      --- dipugee <dipugee@...> a écrit :

      > I am trying to model in both N and Z-gauges with
      > Alpine settings as my theme. I am thinking
      > of combing both gauges on the same layout, with
      > z-gauge mimicking real-life meter gauge.
      > Has anyone tried this? If so, what are some of the
      > issues? Are there European meter-gauge
      > models available in Z at reasonable prices, or can
      > one run the usual and Maerklin Z-gauge
      > models alongside the N-gauge Roco's & Minitrix'?
      > Thanks in advance.
      > Dipu'

      Envoyez avec Yahoo! Mail. Plus de moyens pour rester en contact. http://mail.yahoo.fr
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic