56100Combining N and Z-gauge on the same layout

  • dipugee
    Mar 30, 2008
      I am trying to model in both N and Z-gauges with Alpine settings as my theme. I am thinking
      of combing both gauges on the same layout, with z-gauge mimicking real-life meter gauge.
      Has anyone tried this? If so, what are some of the issues? Are there European meter-gauge
      models available in Z at reasonable prices, or can one run the usual and Maerklin Z-gauge
      models alongside the N-gauge Roco's & Minitrix'?

      Thanks in advance.

      Dipu'
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic