55881Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrains New Article: Static Grass Applicator

  • Alan Cox
    Mar 5, 2008
      On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 20:04:52 -0000
      "Melissa Cull" <melissa.cull@...> wrote:

      > Hi John,
      >
      > Great article on the static grass applicator and it looks a doddle to build.
      >
      > I just need to find a UK supplier of the low voltage negative ion
      > generator....

      I believe Noch and Gaugemaster sell suitable built devices. Also remember
      don't get 15kV static generators close to microcontrollers and the like!
      15kV will make your grass stand on end but it will also make your DCC
      chips very unhappy if they get any of it 8)
    • Show all 21 messages in this topic