55876Re: Turnout Derailment

  • Jeff BAZ-man
    Mar 4, 2008
      You can also use the NMRA Nn3 gauge. This stainless steel sheet has
      2 fine pins for gaurd rails or just inside the rails or wheel
      flanges. For the life of me, I can't find a supplier of the NMRA
      gage. Searched every combination of the names and cannot find one
      that has it. Thought I got mine from Walthers, Nn3.org or RLW.

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Poulo <apoulo@...> wrote:

      > Hi Dave,
      >
      > Thanks for the kind words and offer. I chose the Royal Gorge area
      > because of the railroad war. It gave me an excuse to run Santa Fe
      and
      > D&GRW trains together. Although I have never been there, I feel I
      know
      > every mile of track between Canon City and Pueblo. I have used
      Google