55486Re: EBAY topics

  • Alex
    Feb 1, 2008
      Where in my four sentences did I write any thing to get the type of
      response that I did?
      I was asking a simple question.
      I did NOT tell any one that runs or moderates the list that they were
      wrong or that they needed to do some thing different.

      This is exactly one of the reasons I rarely post on this forum.

      Maybe some one needs a little bit more fiber in their diet.

      Alex

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David Epling" <david_epling@...>
      wrote:

      > Ah, you just stepped into my pet peeve...let me be blunt.
      >
      > Glen is the group OWNER. Free speech does not apply with ANY group
      in
      > yahoogroups. They (each group) are privately run by private
      individuals.
      > THEY make the rules, not the First Amendment. If you don't like it,
      tell
      > Glen off list. By my count there are 2 owners and 3 moderators for
      this
      > list. It is their job to moderate the list not yours. There are
      almost 2000
      > members here, there is no way he (Glen) or his team can make
      everyone happy.
      > So it is his rules we live by. Life goes on.
      >
      > My apologies to Glen and his management team for stepping on their
      toes with
      > this reply.
      >
      > David Epling
      > Western Pacific Railroad Museum