      From: Helmut Paule [mailto:hpaule@...]
      Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 4:33 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [z_scale] Re: P.S.....

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Robert Allbritton <robert@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 4:17 AM

      Hi Rob, Hallo Jeffrey,

      At the Show, I run my ICE on Jeffrey's Layout,
      and I recall running it on St.Gotthards Line, also no problems !
      I have on my Layout R 145, I never had Trouble on the Curves !!!

      Well I should say, after I took out the Diodes !
      befor the ICE would hardly run at all....
      on Tracks or Catenary, powerd.

      "Z" Greetings Helmut
      >>>*<<<

      Jeffrey,
      Minor correction:
      Marklin claims the ICE 3 models need a minimum of 195 mm radius track. See:
      http://www.marklin.de/produkte/produkte_cdrom/index.php?page=detail&nr=88712
      Now, if it will actually work on 145 mm is another question. I don't have
      any 145 mm track, so I can not confirm.
      Best,
      -Rob