55168RE: [Z_Scale] Re: November/December Issue of Ztrack Now Available!

  • George Sarver
    Jan 5, 2008
      Rob,

      I do not know who mails out to the new subscribers but who ever it is should
      be given a raise/a pat on the back or big Bear hug. I received by first
      issue in three days of subscribing. Almost makes want to wonder what the
      hurry is but I suppose it could have come by way the Ohio River to the
      Mississippi to the Illinois River to the Kankakee River by way of Hog Creek
      to my house but I am definitely not complaining. Looking forward to opening
      the envelope reading each word at a much slower pace. Thanks again.

      Steam up,

      George