55143Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrack, Plans for 2008

  • Randall Smidt
    Jan 3, 2008
      Well, tell John to hurry up and get the info onto to ZTrack Center then. ;-)

      Thanks,
      Randy

      ztrack@... wrote:

      In a message dated 12/31/07 10:47:19 AM, randy@... writes:

      > Can you tell us what two new product lines from Germany are being added (or
      > at least tell us when you CAN tell us)? Are these in addition to the
      > HighTech and Luetke lines that were added recently?

      Randy,

      Yes, these are in addition to HTM and Luetke. Once we have the lines up on
      Ztrack Center, we will make the announcements. Stay tuned!

      Rob

      Ztrack Magazine Ltd.
      6142 Northcliff Blvd.
      Dublin, OH 43016