55135Re: Ztrack, Plans for 2008

  • Don A
    Jan 1, 2008
      Bob:

      Why did you select micro-ply as opposed to three super good kits - or
      will you also do a side-by-side on non-micro ply? I've built both
      types and with care can not see any difference in the final results.

      Thanks. ...don

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Bob Mitchell <miniatureerections@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi, Rob,
      >
      > And thanks for that great message--I'm glad to be a
      > tiny part of your growing, Essential magazine, and
      > will keep in mind your wishes for pertinent articles
      > that you described.
      > I'm working on a "review on steriods": a compilation
      > of product reviews of three new laser micro-ply
      > residential building kits, comparing 'em, adding some
      > improvements, and perhaps depicting the three in a
      > scene. Suggestions?
      > To a great new year, and thanks for your magazine!
      >
      > Best,
      >
      > Bob Mitchell

      > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic