55134Re: [Z_Scale] Ztrack, Plans for 2008

  • Bob Mitchell
    Jan 1, 2008
      Hi, Rob,

      And thanks for that great message--I'm glad to be a
      tiny part of your growing, Essential magazine, and
      will keep in mind your wishes for pertinent articles
      that you described.
      I'm working on a "review on steriods": a compilation
      of product reviews of three new laser micro-ply
      residential building kits, comparing 'em, adding some
      improvements, and perhaps depicting the three in a
      scene. Suggestions?
      To a great new year, and thanks for your magazine!

      Best,

      Bob Mitchell

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic