      From: Jim O'Connell
      Date: 11/3/2007 1:24:24 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: RE : [Z_Scale] New Z Layout

      Dom, It goes like this. On the Oregon side of the Columbia River you
      have a two sometime three track mainline. On the Washington side you
      have mostly a two track mainline. Since it is a 60 mile stretch of
      slightly curved and mostly straight track with about a .2% grade, I
      think you can visualize most of this track plan. The 'best of the
      gorge' is about 25 miles long and does lend itself to some modeling
      some relief on the Oregon side. A spur line could be modeled in the
      Hood River area going south to logging country. Cheers, Jim CCRR

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, de Champeaux Dominique

      _______
      > Ne gardez plus qu'une seule adresse mail ! Copiez vos mails vers
      Yahoo! Mail