54039RE: [Z_Scale] Pennzee Loewy K4

  • Jeffrey Walsh
    Oct 8, 2007
      Ed,

      I have to admit that I am intimidated by cutting up the cylinders. Do you
      have any advice on the process?

      I'll give green stuff a try. There is a seam right next to a molded ladder,
      and I am worried about filling around the ladder. Perhaps I should file off
      the ladder and replace it with PE.

      Thank you for the help.

      Cheers,

      Jeffrey Walsh

      PS: Ed, did you paint your K4 green, red, or black?