      From: "Jim O'Connell" <jimo.crcmnvgtr@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 3:40 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Gotthard Pass- December Model Railroader

      David, Fair enough. I don't know if Mr. Thompson is still there or
      not. But I will tell you something, unless one of the new editors
      paying my rent I think they should be named if someone has had
      problems. I stand by my previous statements. Cheers, Jim CCRR

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David Epling" <david_epling@...>
      wrote:

      > Without naming names....one of the major problems I had with MR was
      with
      > editors no longer there, perhaps a re-thinking of the situation
      with the
      > newer staff in mind might change a few things in the ay MR looks at
      things
      > these days.

      Track,