53919Re: [Z_Scale] Re: Shrinking perceptions

  • Alan Cox
    Oct 3, 2007
      > shrink) to the same relative size in the modeler's mind. I forget what he called
      > this phenomenon, but he is right...after working with Z scale for a while, it
      > seems to be bigger then its actual size.

      Never had that happen I must confess - but I work some weekends on full
      size ones which tends to remind you quite forcibly that they are large
      (even in the UK where they are smaller than US)

      (Its also odd - you spend the week putting dirt and weeds on models and
      the weekend removing dirt and weeds for real ones)

      Alan
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic