      From: "Jeff BAZ-man" <sjbazman49@...>
      To: <z_scale@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2007 11:26 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: [WPModeler] PRESS RELEASE: Western Pacific in Z Scale
      to be preserved in Portola.

      Hopefully you can get some more press releases and possibly websites,
      shows (e.g. Great Train Expo) flyers. Hobby shops (e.g. The Train
      Shop in Santa Clara) and club layouts (not just Z).

      Got $100 from me. Now, if only 50 more contributed . . .

      Jeff
      SF Bay Area Z

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "David Epling" <david_epling@...>