53901Re: MicroTrack Electrical Gap

  • n_2_z_scale
    Oct 1 8:59 PM

      You can remove the rail joiner with a small plier tool. Yes, the
      rail joiners are spot welded. Easy to wiggle them free.

      Insulators, you can use "Atlas" code 55 rail insulators. Works
      good, near same size of rail.

      Question for you, do you plan on posting more photos of your famous
      Rio Grande locos and all of those cool container well cars and
      containers? How about that fabulous Big Boy???? We want more

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, Yuji Kuwabara <HHG01200@...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      > Let me ask a question.
      > I'm starting laying MicroTrack.
      > How do you make electrical gaps?
      > I think Marklin insulation joiner works well with MicroTrack.
      > But I cannot remove metal joiners.
      > It seems to me that the metal joiner is firmly spot-bonded to rail.
      > Is cutting rail the only solution?
      > Regards.
      > Yuji Kuwabara
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic