      From: de Champeaux
      Date: 10/1/2007 8:11:04 AM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Re: Gotthard Pass- December Model Railroader

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Fred Ladd" <zeagle99@...> wrote:

      > Rob won't toot his horn or blow the wistle--- so -----
      > 30' x 50' Z scale layout artical will in December MR. I've seen it
      and
      > it is spectacular.
      > Just a headz up zeds
      > Fred

      I've also seen this notification on the november issue I had in my
      mailbox this morning. I'm quite in a hurry to read it! And it appears
      it will be the first time that MR speaks of a kingsized Z scale
      layout...Now they should keep provisions for Jeffrey White's Union
      Pacific or Jim O'Connell's Central California RR!

      Dom