53698The best modeling in the world/bar none

  • harold grady
    Sep 5, 2007
      Folks you have got to check this site out for the most prototypical and realistic
      modeling on the planet. I've known about it for a while. Every time i visit I just have to shake my head. Folks it don't get no better than this.

      Believe me after you go thru the pictures you will want to run not walk to do some HO modeling, or maybe some O scale modeling. But I cannot forsake my little Z.
      Woe is me.
      http://www.pbase.com/espeeboy/image/22374637

      Harold Grady