      From: z_scale@yahoogroups.com [mailto:z_scale@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of David George
      Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 2:32 PM
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Z_Scale] NTS-Detroit

      Judi and I ,,and a sick Tristan ,,made a one - shot drive home
      ,,arriving this am-tues- at 4:30.
      We left Cobo and went down to Bowling green,ohio Sun eve. We left there
      at 6:30 am with intentions to stop in western Arkansas for Monday night,
      but Tristan had an abcess tooth rear its ugly head, so I kept going. A
      looong 1300 miles pulling a bouncing trailer.
      I had a great time seeing everyone ,,AND, having Tom C. And Allen B.
      play trains on my layout.
      As usual , Garth and Dora Hamilton and Don and Judy Avila provided
      professional and first rate crew work.
      Tired . write more later.
      Mister Dave