53365NTS-Detroit

  • David George
    Jul 31, 2007
      Judi and I ,,and a sick Tristan ,,made a one - shot drive home ,,arriving this am-tues- at 4:30.
      We left Cobo and went down to Bowling green,ohio Sun eve. We left there at 6:30 am with intentions to stop in western Arkansas for Monday night, but Tristan had an abcess tooth rear its ugly head, so I kept going. A looong 1300 miles pulling a bouncing trailer.
      I had a great time seeing everyone ,,AND, having Tom C. And Allen B. play trains on my layout.
      As usual , Garth and Dora Hamilton and Don and Judy Avila provided professional and first rate crew work.
      Tired . write more later.
      Mister Dave