52738Re: Chehalis Western Set arrived

  • Allan Miller
    Jun 2, 2007
      I won't actually be moving until late September/early October (I
      retire for my current job on Sept. 30), so will still be reading, and
      hopefully participating on, this and a few other forums. I just won't
      have my trains to play with over the next few months since I'm packing
      them--and other stuff--at the rate of a few boxes each weekend to
      avoid the stress of doing everything at the last minute.

      It will be nice to be back in an area of the country where there are
      more folks involved in model railroading; they're rather few and far
      between here in Southwestern Virginia, even though this is a beautiful
      section of our great nation.