      From: Allan Miller
      To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 5:42 PM
      Subject: [Z_Scale] Chehalis Western Set arrived

      Received my Chehalis Western Log Train Set from Anthony at Zscale
      Monster today. Thanks, Anthony!

      until such time as I get through what I hope will be the final relocation
      experience in my long lifetime. This one, by the way, will be back to
      my boyhood hometown in Ohio--an area I haven't lived in for about 47