52371Re: [Z_Scale] Bill's Commemorative Car Update 5/3/07

  • Elizabeth Hayes
    May 5 3:41 PM
      didn`t Uncle Will say that there were around 250 cars in the original run ?
      after the first group of cars get shipped ( I haven`t received mine yet) and
      people see that they are out there then the orders should pick up and then
      lift the order limit. Are dealers going to be allowed to stock them? maybe
      people who don`t read this forum and only buy from the mail order dealers
      have no other way to buy a car??
      >From: "Larry Card" <lpcard@...>
      >To: z_scale@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [Z_Scale] Bill's Commemorative Car Update 5/3/07
      >Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 22:58:19 -0400
      >
      > > >I am surprised the paucity of orders. How may cars are
      > > >available? For all the flurry of messages about
      > > >getting the car made and all the hard work and
      > > >donations put in by a few members, the response of the
      > > >z community has been something less than
      > > >heart-warming.
      >
      > >You have just hit the nail on the head.......remember when lots of jabber
      > >was going on about the Geep undecorated? Not very many were initially
      > >purchased, which put Joe in a bad light with MTL and now we see another
      > >example of lots of talk and little action perhaps.
      >
      >I didn't order a car because I'm an Nn3'er, not a Z scaler. If there are
      >cars left over, I would be glad to have one. Please post the ordering
      >information and price again for those of us who missed it?
      >V/R
      >Larry P. Card
      >Franklinton NC

      >Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office
      >Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/

      Exercise your brain! Try Flexicon.