52366RE: [Z_Scale] Re: Bill's Commemorative Car Update 5/3/07

  • Rick Breitzman
    May 4, 2007
      I have been watching the chats for some time, and have learned a lot from so
      many of you. I have only contributed infrequently, but this topic is too
      important to let go without my few comments. I also want to thank all who
      have already contributed to this tribute to a wonderful Zer. I have one car
      on order, and would like to buy a second. I believe that the goal was to
      allow as many as possible buy one, as a tribute to Bills Contribution, and
      less about how much money could be raised for his family. I would expect
      that we could quickly sell them out by allowing people to buy two or maybe
      three (no dealers please). Maybe clubs would buy them for prizes or awards.
      In any case, let Sue and family decide how to use any money raised.

      When will the one car per person limit be re-considered?

      I cannot wait to see Bill's car rolling on my rails. And thanks to Chad for
      taking this all on. God bless.

      Happy Friday to you all,

      Rick Breitzman

      _____