52350Re: Bill's Commemorative Car Update 5/3/07

  • Thomas Welsch
    May 3, 2007
      I, for one, am happy to hear that there has been great progress on the
      commemorative cars. Thank you Chad and everyone else who helped see
      this project to it's successful completion. I look forward to receiving
      my first car.

      I believe that if Sue has determined that the money should be donated
      to the Cancer Society, we should honor her wishes. I also believe that
      this would be Bill's wish. (But what do I know)

      Thanks again Chad,
      Thom Welsch
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic