52321Re: March/April Ztrack Now Available!

  • Allan Miller
    May 1, 2007
      Actually, Zane, I would suggest subscribing. Since it comes to you in
      an envelope, the USPS does a better job with Ztrack than it does with
      most publications. I have a pretty small mailbox (apartment type) and
      I've never received a copy in damaged condition.

      I receive three model railroading magazines by subscription--Ztrack,
      Narrow Gauge and Short Line Gazette, and the TCA Quarterly. All come
      in envelopes of one type or another, and all get into my hands in
      undamaged condition--or at least they have to this point. I buy the
      other railroad and model railroad publications that I read regularly
      at the local B&N because I kind of enjoy going there on a fairly
      regular basis and browsing through the books and other items.

      --- In z_scale@yahoogroups.com, "Zane H. Healy" <healyzh@...> wrote:

      > I'd like to get a subscription, I just don't like the condition the
      > USPS manages to deliver magazines in.
      >
      > Zane
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic