51961Allan Curtis Z Scale continuation

  • Malcolm Cleaveland
    Apr 4, 2007
      Perhaps I missed it (don't monitor the other lists), but thought people
      might like to know where to buy Allan Curtis 89' flatcars and spine cars
      now that Allan is out of business and Ztrack is sold out, at least of
      some items. The Z scale items have been picked up by E & D Models, LLC.

      <www.edmodels.com>

      Address: 12229 Chandler Dr., Plymouth, MI 48170, tel: 734-446-6824

      I think the pricing has not changed.

      CheerZ,
      -- Malcolm Z

      Malcolm K. Cleaveland, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of Geography
      Tree-Ring Laboratory TEL: 479-575-3159
      Dept. of Geosciences, Division of Geography FAX: 479-575-3469
      Ozark Hall 113
      University of Arkansas - Fayetteville
      Fayetteville, AR 72701 U.S.A. INTERNET: mcleavel@...