51952Re: [Z_Scale] April Micro-Trains releases up

  • Zane H. Healy
    Apr 3, 2007
      At 3:29 PM -0700 3/30/07, Zane H. Healy wrote:
      >Union Pacific
      >Road Number UP 47859
      >Livestock Car
      >#520 00 130 $23.15
      ><snip>
      >I will have to scrounge up some spare change for one or two of the Union
      >Pacific car.

      Got it today, happened to need to be close to the Hobby Store, so I
      stopped and picked it up, along with last months Burlington Northern
      Refrigerator (hasn't picked that up last month as I bought to other
      March cars).

      The Livestock car is very nice, even better live than it is in the
      picture! I'll probably pick up at least one more later, if not more.

      Zane

      | http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ |
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic